4/27/2013

[MANNAM] Make your heart beating in MANNAM and MIYC!


[MANNAM] Make your heart beating in MANNAM and MIYC!

How are you doing in these days?
I think not only me, but everyone is running around their own cycle.
If there is not really special thing happen, there is no big difference.
Heart beats all the time, but did you had any time that you can feel your heart is beating?
When something is incredible and awesome that touches your mind, you can feel your heart is beating very strongly.
Then, how many times have you had those times?
Actually, I almost didn't had those time a lot before I met MANNAM International.
It doesn't mean I was always boring and didn't had happy time, but compare to how I feel now, I can say there were not special time that I can feel my heart.
However, now, I can confidently introduce you the heart beating work.
It is MANNAM! When I am in MANNAM, joining MANNAM, my heart is always beating strongly.

First, when I am joining MANNAM culture clubs, I feel like I am traveling all around the world.
In that short time, I can experience lots of different cultures.
But the most cool thing is that even we are different, we are looking same thing and work together.

Second, when I go volunteer and do volunteer works. you don't know how exciting it is.
Even though we don't speak same language, we can feel and understand each other when we are sharing love.
By sharing love, we gets warm and with that temperature, we can also warm up the cold world.

Third, I want to introduce one more group. It's MIYC which is a international youth coalition.
As you know MANNAM and MIYC's purpose, we are having many special events for world peace.
As you know, because we are an international group, when we start to make peace in us, this will be the way to make peace in whole world.
There are many international peace groups, but the reason why MANNAM and MIYC are special is that we really gather and work together.
This gathering really inspires each of us and it's motivates us to make world peace.
Even though I don't say why this makes my heart to beat, you can imagine various people being one is amazing things.

So, don't you want to make your heart beating strongly?
For your heart, give chance to have duty to beat as hard as it can.
Once more, I am sure that you will not be disappoint to spend your time with us.
It's not late yet. We are planning awesome project from now on.
Join us! We are hoping to see you on our next event:)

No comments:

Post a Comment