5/30/2013

[MANNAM] End of May

[MANNAM] End of May

Today is 30th of May, it could be 29th of May in some countries too.
But whether it is 29th or 30th, we are all heading to the end of May and welcoming the new month within few days.

Looking back to May, how did you spend your month?
Was it meaningful? Do you think you used your time wisely?

In my case, I wasn't able to manage all my time wisely nor meaningful.(Ha-ha)
But, I spent some of my time meaningful through MANNAM, which I am really appreciate to MANNAM international.
MANNAM provided me various programs that I can use my time more meaningful.
I got to spend time with cheerful and energetic kids at kids center.
Also, I participated some events that I could meet many other amazing volunteers.
MANNAM gave me chances to spend my time on volunteers, which I found very meaningful and interesting to be part of it.

Another month is passing away.
And as always, another new month is coming.
If you want to spend your time in another way, like participating in cultural club or volunteering, visit official website of MANNAM international!
http://www.mannamintl.org/

You could be able to find out MANNAM branches in your country or city too.
So as many different volunteer activities and cultural clubs of MANNAM too.



No comments:

Post a Comment