6/18/2013

MANNAM: What a wonderful world

MANNAM: What a wonderful world

Do you satisfy about the world that you live in now? Do you think it is a wonderful world? There is a song about the wonderful world, by Louis Armstrong. It has beautiful lyrics so, when you listen to the song, you can crack a smile because of the beautiful image that you can think of. This is some of the lyrics from the song.


I see trees of green and roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed the day
And the dark say good night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world.

‘What a wonderful world’ - Louis Armstrong -

What the singer and the composer wanted to tell was about the beautiful world that they live in. Because these days there are war, conflict, hatred and dispute around the world, in people minds, the world that we live in is a fearful place. It is a world that we can’t believe others, has to fight for my greed, and a place with pollution. Well, yes that is true. But if you change your mind and thoughts in a positive way, the world around you will look, feel, smell different. Even though the reality is dark, why do you look at it in the same way like others? And if you search and look at the world closely, there are many things that make you happy. Discover the world by yourself. Don’t think in a negative way. Our live is too short just to be happy. Change your thoughts. Then we can live a live that is good for everyone.
This is why I think this song is a song for peace.
A song for a better world to spread the thoughts of peace. With the songs of peace, we can make a peace culture out of this. MANNAM is the place where I can rely and helps me think in a possitive way. By helping and making the world a better place then now, I think MANNAM is a bridge to peace. If I sing peace songs even for 100 years, that doesn't have the power to make peace. Acting after listening is important. Peace is possible when you act. Let us make it in MANNAM. Not just only by hearing, you can see and feel it with you own eyes!

1 comment:

  1. Acting peace is better than hearing 100 times~!!
    Thank U for reminding me again~ ^0^

    ReplyDelete