5/08/2013

[MANNAM_GW MMC] G.I. Joe: Retaliation Review


[MANNAM_GW MMC] G.I. Joe: Retaliation Review

When Cobra spy Zartan has most of the Joes assassinated, the remaining Joes band together to strike back.
Duration: 110 Minutes
Author(s): Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick
Director: Jon M. Chu
Cast: Dwayne Johnson, D.J. Controna, Channing Tatum, Byung-hun Lee

Why I select G.I. Joe: Retaliation
-On the famous Korean TV talk show, ‘Healing Camp,’ the Actor Mr. Lee, Byung-hun spoke about the Hollywood behind story.
He is a famous top actor. But in Hollywood, he was just normal person(just expert in martial art). So he confessed that it made him feel very small in the film studio and award ceremonies because nobody recognized him there. Just one person recognized him. He was a waiter in award ceremony. The waiter said, “I am your big fan! I watched all of your films.” He felt something what he have forgotten. When the G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra(2009) came for promotion in Asia, situation was reversed. Fans of 95% of Byung-hun Lee came to meet. Sienna Miller asked Lee, “What happen?” Lee just said, ”Well.” It became an opportunity to appeal strong presence in G.I. Joe: Retaliation. So I wanted to check his presence paid with his nonperson experience.

“How was it?” Interviews of MANNAM MEETS CINEMA
-Dorothy: “I was sorry to see Channing Tatum shortly. It took a time to get over a shock of his death. My brother said that the G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra was dull but the G.I. Joe: Retaliation was exciting. He enjoyed it.”
-David: “Most thrilling scene was the cliff. I thought that director put so much into that scene. It was refreshing.”
-Terry: “Satirizing on nuclear clubs was funny. I hope that it’s not happened North Korea push the button of launcher as well as IRL.”  

OPINION
Overall, the scene was speedy and thrilling. It is feast for the eyes. As Terry words, I agreed with that opinion. Situation of Korea is getting serious. For that reason, many foreigners in Korea are getting scary. But as message of the G.I. Joe: Retaliation, we have to finish the war like nuclear weapon. It’s time to push the button of launcher a peace campaign not the launcher of missile.
 MANNAM volunteer is an association, aiming for world peace with no war and no weapons.
Want to know more about MANNAM? Here is our official website.

Hope we all can make a little effort to bring the peace to the world
      

No comments:

Post a Comment