6/09/2013

[MANNAM] Interview: Bucket list for peace


[MANNAM] Interview: Bucket list for peace
 
We have been to monument on June 8: Memorial Day. For celebrating the Memorial Day, We made the Bucket list for peace since the day is for patriotic martyrs who died for wars.
 
Maria’s bucket list for peace
Accept the other countries’ cultures, religions, etc.
Help people in need.
Cook for foreign friends
 
Q: Why did you pick those 3?
A: When I accept the other countries cultures, thoughts, religions, etc., they can accept mine as well. Unfortunately it is not easy to live today’s world. People have become indifferent to the suffering of others include me. After I volunteered at an orphanage through MANNAM, I am more interested in orphans. Even if this kindness is passed on, it can multiply and multiply. For the third list, one day, I was invited for dinner from Korean friends. I could feel more like familiar, and understand their cultures a little better.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment