6/29/2013

[MANNAM] We can save life with small attention

[MANNAM] We can save life with small attention

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Asia/Story/A1Story20130627-432775.html

I heard the news about death of Chinese child.
After reading this article, many people think this child died because of his father.
Yes, it could be his father's fault not caring his child well.
I also thought this father is so bad not caring this poor child.
However, the last sentence of the article changed my mind.
It said, "The kids were not just killed by their parents but also by the indifference of the people around them," wrote another."
This one last sentence heat my heart and made me to think again.
I can think like, because it is not related with me, it's not my fault.
However, this sentence is saying that because of this kind of thinking, this killed the child.
If there were someone who were concerning about this child and his family, or just some interest, child might still alive smiling around us.

Nowadays, society has more character of individualism prefer to communalism.
I cannot say there are only cons of this happening. There must be pros too.
However, according to these cases, if we pay more attention to others, looking around you, it might seems nothing, but it could be the most influential thing to save the world.
World peace and volunteering are not a big thing that you are imagine about.

This small attention could be the start point of achieving peace in you and also in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment