6/05/2013

[MANNAM] The abbreviation of Peace (peace)

[MANNAM] The abbreviation of Peace (peace)

Once, somebody told ask me what is the abbreviation of the word ‘peace.’
Of course, my answer was “no.”
My friend proudly told me that each letter of ‘peace’ stands for these:
Positive Energy And Caring Everybody

Then the other friend of mine came up with another abbreviation for peace.
Positive Energetic Atmosphere Create good Effect

I believe neither of them is wrong. Everybody has various views on peace.
It was interesting experience to see that same word is interpreted differently depending on who and how they look at it. Also, I felt really good that on the other hands, some find ‘peace’ as a imagery concept that suits for action heroes in comics or movie.
Some find it embarrassing to talk about the topic of ‘peace’, because there is some stereotype that only people participating in beauty contest, talk about peace. However, I believe merely sharing each other’s idea for peace; can actualize the peace on this world we are living.
It is nothing to be embarrassing or feel childish on talking about world peace.
On this planet that we are living on, still, yes still, there are people who suffer from wars and conflicts.
I hope more people talk and discuss about peace.
In that way, more people will aware about people who suffers from wars and conflicts.
Eventually, this little movement of thinking about peace, could bring the peace on this world.
So, I want to ask you "What is peace to you?"





No comments:

Post a Comment