4/23/2013

[MANNAM] Do we have them in our heart?

[MANNAM] Do we have them in our heart?

Which one is your type: Do you want truly world peace? Or Just Do you know about world peace?




Let’s suppose you are in house. Bob who lives next door is sick now and I am hearing of his crying. I just feel ‘Bob is sick today. I am sorry for that.’ That is true. But I am not so much painful like my pain. If Bob is my child, I feel painful and would try whatever I can do.

What is the difference between both cases? First one is I JUST KNOW his sickness. Second one is I have his pain in my heart.

Like this, if we try to have world peace with in our heart, it would be easier than just know. MANNAM have world peace in their heart. That’s the beauty of MANNAM. At first, it’s not easy to have peace in your heart, by doing volunteer or getting interest, we started to have them in our heart. Go for it with MANNAMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment