4/13/2013

[MANNAM] MANNAM Culture Tour Epilogue #1


First of all, I would like to give thanks to MANNAM organization. Because without MANNAM organization, we never meet each other. Working since for 2 years in Gangneung, before meet you guys I had felt loneliness, helpless and felt like I don’t have such place to call home. But after meeting MANNAM people, I really feel happiness and so excited. About last Sunday, I really had great time with you and MANNAM friend. I had lot fun and enjoyed it very much. The Tofu lunch was my first delicious food in Korea. I ate a lot. I didn’t ride cycling with MANNAM friend, but I enjoyed a lot. I had no idea about this city and Korean culture and language. I gained opportunity to learn everything. I heard about historical place, O-Juk-Heon. I visited there with you guys. It was great visit. I like to say few words. MANNAM people are working so amazingly and feel graceful. MANNAM people’s mindset are so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment