6/23/2013

[MANNAM] Interview on peace

[MANNAM] Interview on peace

Q1. Do you think world peace is possible?
I think it is possible, because I believe this Earth was once peaceful when it was first created.
                           
Q2. What do you want to do for world peace?
If possible, I’d like to participate many various peace campaigns and events no matter the size of events.

Q3. Have you ever participated in volunteer work? If you had participated, what kind work did you do?
I had participated in Youth Peace Walk, peace campaigns and other volunteer events.

Q4. Why do you participate voluntarily work in MANNAM international association?
In MANNAM international is like a small world where I can exchange cultures with people from various countries, and also do volunteer work together. Not only that, its (which refers to volunteer work) good influences spread out more widely around world throughout people from different countries.

Q5. Is there anything you want to say?


In the future, I hope more people to participate to achieve world peace together. Through us, MANNNAM, I hope many people to be inspired that peace is possible on this Earth. If you participate this peace moment, you will not regret it and it would be one of the most valuable action you took in your lifetime.

2 comments:

  1. I am curious what makes u strongly proud of it!
    So I wanna join next time,too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always welcome to join us!

      If you want to learn about MANNAN, Here is the offical website of MANNAM Int'L.
      http://mannamintl.org/

      Delete