6/01/2013

Step for PEACE! : International Youth Walk for Peace & Restoration

Step for PEACE! : International Youth Walk for Peace & Restoration

Have ever you think that perhaps, there could be people who think same idea as you do?
If there are people who has same idea with you, do think will it be possible for you to meet those people?
The answer could be 'No' or 'Yes.'
However, based on my experience, it was possible to meet people who has same idea as I do.
Do you wonder how I met those people?
I met them at ‘World Peace Youth Walk 2013’
More than 20,000 youths from 130 different countries held a special walk for the World Peace and also for the unification of Korea. 
It was held in Seoul, and I was impressed that there are this many people who think and dream about peace, as I do. 
I hope this World Peace Walk 2013 spread around the world, so more people know that many people in this world, want peaceful world.



No comments:

Post a Comment