7/14/2013

MANNAM: international Student interview


MANNAM: international Student interview

When we had an MANNAM international party, there was a good voice and fluent speaking in English MC. I asked my friend, “Who is he?” ” Alex is a young prospective man from China”, she said.

Nowadays, the number of international students has been increasing in Korea universities. I am wondering how the other countries students handle with peace. In China, with the increase in economic, how peace matter is important among young generation?

Q: Alex! You seems smart. I’m curious what you want to be in the future.

A: Oh, that’s not true. I want to be a professor of civil engineering in Korea or Singapore.


Q: As a student, what have you done for peace?

A: Personally? I’ve given up my selfish idea and shamefully, I’ve not done that much for peace, I think. In this year, participating in Peace Walk with MANNAM international was my first try for peace. At that time, it was so hot and hard to stand under the sun. After that day, I was surprised to the reports of Peace Walk on the news. So I got started to have more interests on it now.



<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->


Q: Do you think PEACE IS POSSIBLE?

A: yes, Peace is possible, but it takes long time.


<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

Q: What do you think what should we do for World peace?

A: For first step, we need to extend education about peace since we’re young. If we were educated since we are young, we could be messengers of peace. Plus, we should have more volunteering work in other countries which have no opportunity of education.

Now, he is planning to move to the other city in Korea. But, he promised he will go on volunteer work with MANNAM!! Wherever you go, we are connected through MANNAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment