7/16/2013

[MANNAM Heal the world]: Peace in my fingers



Ive got peace peace peace in my fingers
Watch what I can do
I am going to shake hands with you

Ive got words words words in my head
Watch what I can do
I am going to talk things over with you

Ive got love love love in my heart
Watch what I can do
I going to give some to you

This is the lyrics of the song Peace in my fingers. Actually this song is made for children who listens this song. But even though the audience is for children, we can realize many facts from this song.
Making peace by your fingers, in the heads there are words for you, and in heart there is love which that I want to share.
 These are the things that we can do easily and simply. Peace is not a far thing for us. It can be started with our little act. Shake a persons hand that you dont know and be friends with him. That is a start. Speak the sweet words that are in your mind. Share you love and heart by caring each other. With all of these acts, peace is already here with us.
To make peace around us, let us do this in MANNAM! MANNAM volunteer association is a place where you can start loving people. Share your thoughts. If they were wrong or if you had a misunderstanding, you can solve it and fix it in MANNAM! Show your hearts now!

2 comments:

  1. Thank U for letting me know this lovely song~~!!^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I bet you will mumble this song today!(because I mumbled it all day ha ha)

      Delete